Breast milk is the only food your baby will need for the first six months of life, which is great because breast milk is free and offers many health benefits. But getting started can sometimes be difficult. If you don’t know how to get started or you have questions, we’re here to help.
You may find these videos helpful:
• Skin-to-skin contact and why it’s important during breastfeeding in the early days
• How to get a successful latch
• How to tell whether your baby is feeding well
• Learning to express breast milk by hand
• How to read and respond to your baby’s feeding cues
• Finding a breastfeeding position that works for you